At Elite, we’ve worked with teams of all ages, from youth to professional and every level in between. Our team of strength & conditioning specialists and sports performance coaches will design a sports-specific program for your team that focuses on improving the most important attributes to your team’s overall performance, including strength, speed, agility, and power.
Our trainers pay close attention to ensure our athletes use proper form and technique in an effort to maximize our athletes’ results while minimizing the risk of injury. By teaching and emphasizing excellent form during training sessions, we also help our athletes improve the quality of their individual workouts.
Why choose Elite?
- An experienced, highly-trained, and collaborative staff of nationally-certified strength & conditioning specialists, personal trainers, and licensed physical therapists
- Wide array of training program options to accommodate a variety of goals and budgets
- Two conveniently-located, unique facilities offering integration of sports performance training and sports physical therapy
- Flexible scheduling, including weekend and evening hours
- State-of-the-art equipment, including Keiser Functional Trainers, Woodway and Assault Treadmills, and turf training surfaces
- Endorsed as a Designated Training Facility by the Micheli Center for Sports Injury Prevention
Benefits of Sports Performance Coaching:
Boost Explosive Power
Develop Dynamic Balance
Strengthen Core Stability
Reduce risk of injury
Request a Team Training Evaluation with Elite
Your work with our baseball athletes has been remarkable – you have motivated them to commit to the weight room by providing a cutting edge program that clearly improves their performance and helps to prevent injury…once again, thank you for for excellent work with our team