ATHLETE TRAINING MEMBERSHIPS
A comprehensive, sport-specific training program
to get you maximum results and improve your game!
Based on the results of the initial evaluation, we develop an individualized, sport-specific training program for each athlete. Athletes are provided with and instructed their program, as well as corrective exercises to help improve the athlete’s mobility, flexibility, and stability. Each training session is performed under the direct supervision of Elite staff (up to 4 athletes per trainer). This small group setting allows us to ensure that each athlete demonstrates proper form and technique with all exercises while also developing camaraderie among our athletes.
Athlete training membership pricing is based on the number of sessions performed per month.
We offer flexible membership options including month-to-month, 3-month, and 6-month commitments for our semi-private athletic training memberships.
- Please see schedule for both Sports Training and Semi-Private Training availability.
- Program Pricing based on a 4-week month and EFT Agreement.
- Drop-In Rate: $40/hour session.
- For private training rates, please contact us below.
- Athlete Open Gym Memberships are currently available for $69/month. Please note that this membership does not include any supervised training sessions and is only appropriate for the more experienced athlete performing a program independently.
Thanks to my training with Peter Rappoli, I was able to to reach the next level in my strength, explosiveness, and overall conditioning. I saw tremendous results, and I reaped the benefits throughout the entire season. In June, 2014, I was drafted by the NY Mets, fulfilling a lifelong goal. I can confidently say that I would not be where I am today without Pete Rappoli and his staff.” – Jim Duff, NY MetsJim Duff